We are almost complete with the 3rd of our Pro Fuel chassis under contract.
I spent most of the day Friday machining our reverse clutch parts on the HAAS Mill and cylinders on the HAAS CNC Lathe when Alex told me that we were short the RH Motorplate to complete the 3rd chassis. So I cut up enough aluminum to make 6 of the needed RH motorplates. Just as easy to make 6 as 1 and I can put some in stock. We have dramatically increased our inventory due to the supply chain issues we all experience lately. So today, Saturday, I cranked up the Mill and ran 6 of these motorplates so Alex could get on with the chassis on Monday.